Sunday, May 1, 2011

Lunch boxes from Lock and Lock

Since so many of you have been asking me where I got Reya and Rithik's lunch boxes, I thought I will write a quick post and let you know that they are from Lock n Lock.


Aren't they cute. Rithik used to tote his old lunch box with him everywhere, but when these got home and he first laid his eyes on this, he gladly left his old lunch box and now totes this with him everywhere. The containers are glass and BPA free and the lunch box and the containers are just the right size for the kids. And  both Reya and Rithik love the designs on the set.

And right now, you can get 35% off certain products with coupon code "thxmother".

2 comments:

  1. Those are so cute! I keep looking at them on the Lock & Lock site and wish my kids were younger so that I could get these lunchboxes for them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My elder one is 7 and initially I was worried that she might find it too "babyish", but she loves it. I am considering getting one for myself in a bit more grownup design... LOL

    ReplyDelete